In order to stay successful and make positive impacts to your bottom line, you must keep up with the kaleidoscope of factors that are now driving today’s business climate. Technology, global competition and shifting demographics are only a sampling of those factors.
From hiring the right people, to developing a thriving culture, and to getting the people out of the organization that don’t belong, HR can lead the charge! Please join us for the 2015 HR Management Conference on March 4 and March 5 at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh. With the theme Mind Shift: Talent Strategies for a Changing Workforce, come prepared to shift your way of thinking around talent strategies to address the dynamics and effects of the changing workforce of today’s business environment.
Four keynote speakers will share their informative presentations for conference participants:
- Industry expert David Ulrich will share his presentation – HR Transformation: Building HR from the Outside In
- Local favorite George Fleming will share his presentation – Evolve or Expire: 3 Keys to Becoming a “Must Have” HR Professional
- Futurist Seth Mattison will share his presentation – The Future of Work Today: Insights from the New World of Work
- Another local favorite, Dave Rendall will share his presentation – Funny for a Change: Using Humor to Create Serious Innovation
Conference goers will also have the opportunity to attend several breakout sessions during the two-day conference. Some of the topics include:
- The Work of Leaders: How Vision, Alignment, and Execution Will Change the Way You Lead
- Social Media, Sales and Marketing: Leveraging the Three to Become a Talent Magnet
- Transformation Simplified: Creating a Sustainable Culture
- Strengthening Organizational Performance Through Succession Planning
CAI will also announce the winners of the 2015 Ovation Awards for HR Excellence on the second day of the conference. There is still time to submit a nomination if your company has implemented an HR/people practice that fits into one of the following categories: addressing the skills gap, driving HR efficiency, and leveraging changing workplace demographics. The nomination deadline is Friday, December 19. Please send nominations to Doug.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.capital.org/hrconf to review the full agenda, descriptions about the presentations and speakers, and to register. Please call 919-878-9222 or 336-668-7746 with any questions.